1. The championship trophy returned to the Bronx after the Yanks defeat Greg Maddux and the Braves in Game 6 of the World Series.
2. A * pilot program in the Bronx offers free testing ending * and encourages all people to get * screened.
3. A new study from the Bronx Psychiatric Center in America suggests that yoga therapy can help improve negative symptoms and quality of life in patients with chronic schizophrenia.
4. We do so through science, global conservation, education and the management of the world's largest system of urban wildlife parks, led by the flagship Bronx Zoo.
5. We do so through careful science, international conservation, education, and the management of the world`s largest system of urban wildlife parks, led by the flagship Bronx Zoo.
6. We do so through careful science, international conservation, education, and the management of the world`s largest system of urban wildlife parks, led by the flagship bronx zoo.
sSBbWw 这样做是经过 ssbbww 周密的科学，国际自然保育，教育和管理的世界上最大的系统的城市野生动物公园，由旗舰布朗克斯动物园。
7. Rabbi Chemelwitz admits he did not know Sarah, whose later years in the Bronx Home for Aged Hebrews were sad and quiet, but that he knows her type: the strong, uncomplaining peasant women of Eastern Europe who immigrated to America to build authentic homes for their children.
8. This observation was confirmed more recently in the 1950`s by a keeper in the Bronx Zoo, where a lion cub named Zambezi and a young tiger named Ranee were raised together.
9. US Marine Lance Corporal Jarvis Norfleet from the Bronx, New York walks with his weapon on June 26, 2009 in Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan.
10. NEW YORK A big red dump truck cruises along the Triborough Bridge from the Bronx, spitting thick black smoke in the air.
11. A 25-year-old Bronx woman who first claimed that her baby had been abducted on Monday then changed her story and led the police on a fruitless search for the child in the Bronx and Queens was charged with second degree murder this morning, the police said.
12. A 25-year-old Bronx woman who first claimed that her baby had been abducted on Monday then changed her story and led the police on a fruitle search for the child in the Bronx and Quee was charged with second degree murder this morning, the police said.
13. Who chained themselves to subways for the endless ride from Battery to holy Bronx on benzedrine until the noise of wheels and children brought them down shuddering mouth-wracked and battered bleak of brain all drained of brilliance in the drear light of Zoo
14. That's not to say that the Yanks don't want to bring Alex Rodriguez back to the Bronx.
15. Listening to it takes you from the cobblestone streets of Tribeca to rough-and-tumble Bronx to Spanish Harlem and everywhere in between, evoking the bass notes of the city, ringing full of jazziness, deepness, and most of all, LIFE.
16. When I was five years old, she invited some friends and relatives to her Bronx apartment for a party.
17. But now I'm living in the Bronx.
但现在我住在 Bronx 区。
18. But now I`m living in the Bronx.
19. I am so grateful for the opportunity to return to my home, The Bronx, she said.
20. We had a little rumble in the Bronx, and you get to wonder if this is out.