1. New Zealand fur seals swim warily above a great white shark, the largest predatory fish in the seas.
2. The massive great white, the swift, sleek tiger, and the often-ignored, but dangerous, bull shark.
3. Jaws the story of a great white shark that terrorizes the coastal community of Amity fits into the category.
4. Jaws, the story of a great white shark that terrorizes the coastal community of Amity, fits into the category.
Jaws 讲述的是一只大白鲨威胁 Amity 海滨小镇的故事，它就属于这一类。
5. We all know about the size of dinosaurs, of course, but how about a rodent the size of a bull, a sea scorpion bigger than a man, a frog as large as a beach ball, a penguin the size of a small adult human, a 1, 000-pound ground-sloth-like marsupial, and a shark that may have grown longer than 50 feet and weighed up to 30 times more than the largest modern great white?
6. The basking shark and whale shark are killed mainly for their fins and meat, and the great white shark for its jaws and teeth, he said.
7. That's more than three times the size of the formidable great white shark.
8. I want to swim with a great white shark.
9. It is said that one of the most dangerous sharks is the great white shark.
10. A great white shark in a California aquarium attacked two soupfin sharks, causing their deaths.
11. It's said that one of the most dangerous sharks is the Great White Shark.
12. It is said that one of the most dangerous sharks is the Great White Shark.
13. This close-up of a great white shark's mouth shows its rows of sharp teeth.
14. The one-year-old shark is the longest surviving great white in captivity.
15. A surfer says he reacted on instinct when he punched a great white shark that grabbed his leg near the northern Oregon coast.
16. The great white shark has to keep moving or it dies.
17. great white shark的近义词
17. Swim with dolphins and face an attack by the most dangerous creature in the sea-the great white shark!
18. great white shark的翻译
18. For example, the great white shark moves through water with fearsome grace, thanks to 400m years of natural selection.
19. Parts of this book are best read with a bowl of popcorn: looking into the jaws of a great white shark in search of the meaning of death;